Friday, July 3, 2009

Sitcoms and Series - Chapter 1

I found the need to name this article chapter 1 as I will be coming back a lot and recommending, ranting, or just talking about any new shows out there.

I keep track of my episodes and shows watched through Episode World

Its really helpful and extremely easy to use. All you do is make an account and bookmark your favourite shows. Once episode air it notifies you the day of the airing. You then tick the episode as "Save as watched" and carry on with your life.

Up-to-date I've watched 3226 episodes and 49 shows :) Obsessed I know. Well i thought i was obsessed until i met a guy last week who had 8 TB worth of tv shows. This guy had the good, the bad, the crap, the disgusting, shows that rocked, shows that sucked balls, the whole thing!

I'm currently tracking 20 shows. Before I get to that a few shows that have ended which I really recommend are:

  • The Sopranos
  • Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
  • Just Shoot Me
  • 8 Simple rules
  • Martin

Shows that are still running and are always on the tip of my tongue when someone asks me what they should watch are:-
  • Two and a Half Men
  • How I met your mother
  • Rules Of Engagement
  • The Office (US)
  • Sons Of Anarchy
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • One Tree Hill
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • 'Til Death

No comments:

Post a Comment