Monday, July 6, 2009

Duck Soup (1933)


What's so extraordinary about Duck Soup is that whether you speak english, french, cantonese or portuguese you will probably laugh just as hard when you see this 68 minute running film. Age also won't matter, as you can be be school, collage or even retired and you will find your self laughing like a five year old. I think the Marx brothers were the real deal and everything we see today is the influence and mark they left in comedy. This film might be short, but trust me, finding something today as original and as funny from start to finish is like finding Nemo in the Indian Ocean. What's so great about this movie is that when I was done watching it, I recommended it to my sister, my dad (who speaks only two words of English) and to my friends, knowing they will all find it hilarious!

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment