Sunday, September 13, 2009

A month later...

And I'm finally done watching According to Jim and King Of Queens full season pack. It ussually takes me a day or two to finish one typical 24 episode season. But things have been slow on my side and I've been busy with a few non-tv related activities:) I'm kinda looking forward to this month cause I FINALLY finished my stupid thesis and will be handing it soon next week. It took a while, but finally its done. Sorry, thats not why I'm looking forward to September. I'm looking forward to September cause all the shows are back! I got this "cool" feeling inside of me when I saw the first episode of the second season of Sons of Anarchy. Man I dunno what it is with that show. But you cannot not feel some what awesome and badass when you sit and watch it. Its not all bikers and harley davidson loud noises bullshit. Its got an actual story line and a very interesting one. I got hooked from the pilot last season and could wait for season 2.

I also caught up with Curb Your Enthusiasm. Man I thought that show would never be back after the 17 year break LD decided to take. But its back packed with a suprise that made my day! You know what, fuck it. I have to spoil it for you since I'm sure you've already heard about the big news. Seinfeld is back! But not the actual show. The cast will be past of CYE this season and the best part is Jerry, George, Kramer, and Elaine will all be improvising! Yup, no script! Newman is back too:).

One Tree Hill, one of my favourite shows is back today. I don't care if you think its gay. Everyone who watched that show from the begining loved it. Yes you will think its not all ballsy if you see it on cable without knowing the history of what has happened to all the characters. As shows start coming back I'll post more often and recommend a few sitcoms and series old and new. I have about half a dozen sitcoms piloting this month lined up and if I see anything I like I'll keep you posted:)

I thought I'de give 'Park and Recreation' a shot. The one with Aziz Ansari, and Rashida Jones (The Office). I naturally thought it would be a great show since we got Aziz, but I was kinda dissapointed in the pilot episode. Its starts off funny, then god damn slow. Then followed by me turning the show off and never looking back again. You know me, if it ain't got it, then I ain't gonna watch it. Its ratings weren't all that great anyway, no wonder it took me a whole year to realise the show exists. Its missing the Michael Scott element we see in 'The Office' and it will never be no where close to that show.

I've lined up over 100 movies I'll be watching over the next 3-4 months, and as usual only 20-30% if not less will actually deserve a recommendation. So I'll hopefully be updating more often.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment