Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Community - TV Series


Okay, I just saw the pilot of this new TV series. I wasn't impressed to be honest. I'm not saying the show is bad. Its just did not grab my attention. It doesn't have the factor that will make me love the show or even recommend it. Its no where nearly half as bad as 'Bored To Death'. I'm not going to flame this show, just because it did not meet my expectations. I just feel that it could have been better. If you feel like checking it out, do so. It might be your cuppa tea. I just wanna tell you that there are much better shows out there at the moment, and if you think this show is good then you'll easily be sold with the other shows. I'm talking right now about the 20 minute series. Anyway, I don't have anything good or bad to say about this show. All I can say is that I'll be shocked if the ratings go up. There are far worse shows than this, so I wouldn't be surprised if this show doesn't get the axe and makes it to the last episode of season 1.

All in all, its alright. If you absolutely have nothing to do, give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment