Friday, September 18, 2009

The Assassination Of Richard Nixon (2004)


I'm just a little biased when it comes to Sean Penn's work. It is just me or does he really deserve more than a couple of Oscars? I don't care what anyone says, he is the only one who knows the true essence of acting like a retard:) I'm talking about I Am Sam, not this film. Sean Penn is the greatest retard of all time, whether you like it or not. Hoffman is a sack of ****. End of story.

Any who, back to Nixon. Only 30 mins into this movie and I knew this was going to be one of my favorites. A little biased I know. But the man can act. If you don't know what's so great about him, watch these movies in this order
  1. I Am Sam
  2. Dead Man Walking (By this time you'll know what I'm talking about)
  3. Sweet and Lowdown (Shows you how far he can go)
  4. The Assassination Of Richard Nixon (Guaranteed to love it if by this time you've become a fan)
  5. Everything else he starred in to see how he grew and matured
I will recommending a few more movies in the future for Penn so get use to it:) I don't want to ruin this movie but if you loved Robert De Niro's No.1 movie of all time, you will enjoy this one too. If you don't know which one I'm talking about then tough shit. I'll give you a hint. It was in the 70's and I've already recommended it earlier in my blog.

So yeah, watch this film, and if you don't like it, then close this window and don't come back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment