Saturday, September 26, 2009

Modern Family - TV series


I'm really starting to believe that Fall of 2009 has nothing worthy to offer. This show sounded good when I read the synopsis, so I thought I should give it a shot. After watching the pilot I can say thats it not a bad show, its not a great show either. The idea is quiet alright. The acting is satisfactory. Its a shame that a show like this could've really been something if they only chose the right people to do the acting. 'Modern Family' simple put, is the best of the worst. I don't know whether or not a show like this would continue or not, but I know for sure that I'm not impressed and I won't be watching it. Lets see how things go over the next few months. Will be reading reviews on character development, and won't mind giving it a second shot if I think I've done a mistake in letting it go.

All in all I think this show is okay and I don't think I would immediately flip the channel if I saw it on TV. Lets hope it gets better or worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment