Thursday, December 10, 2009

2010 Motorsports Calendar

(last update: December 15th 2009)
I've compiled a brief motorsports calendar for 2010 in an excel file. Each sheet consists of one month and I've decided to include the important international (atleast imo) motorsport events which are the following:
  • Formula 1
  • MotoGP
  • WSBK (World SuperBike Championship)
  • WRC (World Rally Championship)
  • WTCC (World Touring Car Championship)
  • IRC (Intercontinental Rally Challenge)
  • Isle Of Man TT
  • Dakar 2010
I've included the logos of these events as reference on the days of the event and put the legend on the first page. Enjoy!

(Note: If the dates change I will try my best to keep up with the update)

Please don't ask me to add anything that you think is big in your country (NASCAR, Indy, BSB, AMA, etc) as this calendar was initially done for personal use and only recently I decided of sharing it. If you see anything wrong with the dates, leave a comment and I'll be sure to fix it :)

Will add the Le Mans Series 2010 when the remaining 2 out of 5 dates location are confirmed.

Please remember the point of making this calendar was to stick an A4 paper on the wall and use the logos as quick reference to what events are taking place on the given days or weekends

I haven't locked the sheet, so if you don't like anything about it you can edit it as you please.



1 comment: